Thursday, September 17, 2009

Its a.....

Most people know already but since this is pretty much turned in to a journal for myself I figured it was about time to add it to the blog that we will be adding another boy to our family come February. At first I wasn't to excited about another boy but I'm so glad that Tanner will have a little brother to play with and Makena has been such a great big sis I know she will love this baby just as much as she loved Tanner when he was born. Its hard to believe that I am almost half way done with this pregnancy and its only taken 19 weeks to finally feel human again and not so sick in the mornings. And I think TJ is finally glad that I'm feeling better because now maybe the house will stay cleaner then for a day or two. We really haven't decided on a name yet but know what the middle name will be, we have a few options and maybe I'll share when we get closer to having this little one. And as soon as I figure out how to get the pictures off the CD they gave us I'll add some of our boy.

3 comments:

Stacia said...

Congrats! Boys are so fun! (but then again i don't know any different) I'm excited for you it's been so fun having a new baby at our house!

Anonymous said...

Lacie told me the other day, but I am excited for you. At some, somewhat distant point in the future, you will have 2 wild, bundles of energy wrestling around your feet. Might be crazy. . . will surely be FUN!

Rhiannon said...

Looks cute! I was hoping there was some new content!