Friday, June 27, 2008

Never leave your kids alone with dad LOL

While I went to a Presidency meeting tonight the kids stayed home with dad, which was all good until I got home LOL. Well I got home and the kids were playing and I smelled this wonderful smell of Nail polish. Yep while TJ was in the bathroom the kids climbed up on there craft table and got the nail polish that I had sitting on top of the T.V. and thought it would be a great idea to paint nails. Well as you can imagine it was all over there fingers and Makena got a few places on her dress, now if it was a play dress I wouldn't be so upset but its one of her nicer dresses. Oh I'm so frustrated. So now the nail polish has been put even higher, so if anyone has any ideas on how to get nail polish out of clothes I would love to know. I didn't get any pictures all though maybe I should have LOL.

We also did a few fireworks, Tanner was scared to death and ended up sitting up by the door as far away from them as possible and Makena was down with us enjoying them. I'll try and get some pictures next time we do them.

No comments: