Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Our new ride

Yep after much talking and finally looking at all our options we finally got our selves in a possition that we could look into getting a new van!!! We talked with the bank yesterday morning and by lunch time they had us approved and we were off to the dealership to check out our choices. They had 2 vans and both were nice. We chose the 05 Chrylser Town and Country touring!! Its LOADED and we got a heck of a deal and ended up getting it less then what we were thinking!! Its got everything except the built in DVD player and we aren't to worried because we already had a portable one that we will just move to the van!! Even leather seats and the power lift gate as well as both sliding doors are power!!! I could go on and on, on how nice it is, but iHere are some pictures of our new to us van!!!













5 comments:

Natalie said...

Yay!!!

Whitney said...

Very cool!!! COngrats!!

Stacey said...

Sweet ride you got there! I would love to have a power liftgate and doors.

Michelle said...

SWEET! You're going to love it!!

Anonymous said...

Nice!
Em, I am JEALOUS.
As a teenager, I never thought I would be jealous of a minivan. I am SO over myself and want one desperately.
Looks like the kiddos are in love too.
Enjoy!