Friday, April 25, 2008

New callings

Well alot have changed in the last few weeks, I was called as the Primary secretary as well as still playing the piano for them and TJ was released as the 2nd counselor for the Young Mens and has been called as a branch missionary and to help our missionaries when they need him. Its good because with him working nights, going to school, and trying to fit family time in there it was really really wearing him a little thin. He is really happy to be released so that he can spend that much more time at home with us, as of recently he just bought new golf clubs (used but new to him from ebay!!!) so I figured this summer he is going to be out playing more golf. I fell that I am finally getting in to the grove of doing the things that need to done each Sunday with my calling and hopefully I can continue to go a good job. I do miss Relief Society but i'm glad that I can be with the kids to teach them the gospel!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats on the new callings! How fun for both of you. Your husband especially, now that you get to see him more!

Tagged you for a meme. :)

kam said...

Yes! Congrats on the new callings and for all the fun and great things you are doing! ;) xoxo Kam