Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!!

Its a special day on our family its my nephew's birthday as well as my dad's birthday. Remi is turning 6 day and is such a funny kid and he keeps his mom on her toes and is very out going and loves his sister. My
sister's blog has a great tribute to him and has some great pictures of Remi from birth to now and its neat to see how much he has grown. I got a few from her blog to show here but if you want to see more then head over there and give him some birthday love!!!

As for my dad would have been 52 this year and I am sure he would be loving his grand kids and enjoying every moment he could spend with them. I really miss him this time of year and wish that he was still with us but I know that he is always with us and watching over us. Happy Birthday Remi and Dad.


This picture of my Dad, sister and me was talking at her wedding so its a pretty old picture but really he hadn't changed much until he got sick and lost a ton of weight. I'll see if I can get some pictures off my other computer of my dad to add to this one.

No comments: