Thursday, September 13, 2007

5 Best Nights MEME

Well this is the first time I have been tagged for something like this so I'm pretty excited so here are my 5 best nights!! Thanks Natalie

1. The night or late afternoon when TJ proposed to me in Logan Canyon. I was having the worsted day ever and he had left with a friend to go "get some grocery's" or so he said when he actually went and pickup my ring and then had to go show one of his good friends. So we ended up going for a hike up Logan Canyon and went down a path and had to turn around because it had ended and I ended up ahead of him, when I looked back he was down on one knee and Popped the question, I said yes and as we were leaving some lady was on her bike riding up the trail and stopped to asked if we has just gotten engaged and was so happy for us even though she had no idea who we were. It was so great!!!

2. The birth of my children, even though they were both born durning the day (Makena at 1:12pm and Tanner at 8:48am) they have changed my life forever.

3. This goes back to my high school days when my best friend Jannah and I would go with the "boys" rabbit hunting and just hanging out with some really great friends. We had some much fun.

4. Also another from high school was the year our basketball beat Beaver for the first time in YEARS and the year we won Region and then took 3rd in State. I have so much fun playing on the basketball team and those memories will always be a part of me.

5. Our honeymoon was quite an adventure, Our first night as a married couple we stayed at the Budget Inn and ohhh it was not so glamorous, but he definitely made up for it when we were in Nauvoo and got the Honeymoon suite and got a bottle of grape juice to share. I still have to tease him about the Budget Inn.

I Tag Jannah
Lacie and anyone else that would love to join in!!

No comments: