Friday, September 29, 2006

So far so good

On one of my message boards there was a challange made to all those who blogg and so I thought I would take the time to actually blog instead of just adding pics of my cute kids. So I am taking this challange and am going to keep my blog up to date with pictures and whats going on day to day. Of course it might not be day to day as we all know how busy kids can be but at least once a week for sure!!!!

Thing have been pretty good so far with my mom and stepdad moving in. Makena is still really clinging to Mike and Tanner just loves all the attention just as long as mom is still in the room. TJ is now working nights and so he sleeps all day so its just like him working a normal day shift except i don't get to sleep with him. He really likes it and its just another step to move up the Tyson ladder. Makena is still doing great at being potty trained with only a few accidents here and there. She did it all by herself and didn't need to receive any prizes or treats of what not to keep going. She has just amazed me with it. Tanner is still growing like a weed and i'm sure will be walking any day. He will stand up and hold on to our step stool we have in the kitchen and with the hard wood floors it slids and he is able to keep up with it and walk with it. He is loving solid foods but is still really attatched to the breast with is fine with me till he things its fun to play and bite then its on the floor. As for me i'm doing ok, I"m feeling so much better since have my Gull bladder surgery knowing i don't have to experience that pain again.

5 comments:

Kara said...

That's great Makena is potty training! I can't wait to be back to only one in diapers.

Michelle said...

That's great your daughter is doing so well potty training! We're about ready for that ourselves. I'm glad you're feeling better now that your gallbladder is out. That's not fun!

Kate said...

I'm glad you're doing better after your surgery Emily and that things are going well so far with your parents there . . . :)

Anonymous said...

Hi TJ - I left a couple of other posts. I was figuring out how this works best. This is your most recent post so I hope to hear from you soon.
You number was erased from our caller ID and I finally found a way to contact you as I could'nt get your phone number online.
Family looks great - how the heck did you end up in OK? I'm looking forward to hearing from you again.
Here is my contact info:
Casey Pahl
801-375-2110 (home)
801-407-8947 (work)
thepahls@hotmail.com
www.myspace.com/thepahls

Anonymous said...

So fun to hear your news - Aunt Gail just sent me Lacie's blog and it had your site, so I am playing catch up. So gld to hear that you are all doing so well. You have a big hurdle jumped, if you have M. out of diapers. What's news with Mike and Mom? a job yet? They
(you) are in our prayers. All is well here. Gran is going with Susie to be with Lynn and fam. for the Thanksgiving holiday, she is excited about her trip. Take care, keep in touch. Love, Aunt P.