Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Dress up

Makena's newest love is playing dress up. She loves putting on her Princess clothes and acting like a ballerina and a princess. She has quite the imagination. Its hard to believe that she is going to be 3 next week (oct 3rd).
While my mom was living Jacksonville, FL she got to be good friends with a lady by the name of Betty whom they called Betty boop. Well she was so kind that she made both girls (kena and Asia) these beautiful bags that have fun pockets and can be reversable and so my mom bought these pretty purple dressup dresses, Makena has had such a wonderful time totting around that bag in her purple dress that she even wore it to Walmart that night.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute little princess. I can't wait for the day when I can dress Cally up into princess dresses. Tell your Mom hi for me; how nice to have grandma so near.