Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Makena's 6th Birthday

I can not believe that its been 6 years since Makena was born, and how much we have gone through since then. She had a fantastic birthday and despite my best efforts of getting her to skip her birthday and staying 5 forever she had other plans, LOL.
Starting to open presents!
opening her present from grandma and grandpa Babcock

Such a cute outfit!! I totally forgot to get a picture of her wearing it on Sunday.

Opening more presents

One of her new and i must say favorite shirts, the front has a monkey on it and says I love my Attitude

Her brother helping open the present he got for her, A new boy Ken!!

We asked her what kind of cake she wanted and she chose an ice cream cake, so the night before her, Tanner and Dad make the cake and oh it was so yummy!!!

At our neighbors house singing and sharing ice cream cake.

We love you so much Makena and can't wait to see what the next 6 years will bring!!

1 comment:

Katherine Sullivan said...

I’ve been visiting your blog for a while now and I always find a gem in your new posts. Thanks for sharing.