Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Big news

Well for our house it is such a big accomplishment I figured I would share my joy with everyone!!! Tanner is officially weaned and potty trained!!! I know I know most people look at me crazy for nursing him so long but it was so right for us, I am glad to be done though. As for potty training we have worked on that for a while now and just this week he has finally figured it out. He has been doing so well at telling us when he has to go and really enjoys flushing his poop down. So March was a huge month of accomplishments for for Tanner. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!
You guys should celebrate! Maybe cupcakes or something with the kids, then you guys should have a date night!

Joanna said...

That is so exciting! yay for Tanner! and mom! I waited with Luke and he has never had any accidents. I think I pushed it on Nate too early, and he had a harder time getting the poop on the potty down.