Thursday, September 18, 2008

Parent/Teacher Conference

Tonight we have Parent/Teacher Conference and I'm hoping it all goes well. Makena is loving school so I know it won't be to bad, we just need to keep her in her seat and not talking when she is suppose to be working on her letters and such, ahh well. She has learned so much and is currently working on the letter B and is writing them very well as well as A. She is writing her name and its so cute to watch her do it and to see how she lights up each time she shows us. I'll update later tonight after we get back!!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I hope it goes well! That's great she's doing so well. :)

Natalie said...

I hope it all went well!

Sorry I haven't been around in awhile, I've struggled to visit blogs lately. I write mine then get busy. But I'm trying. I promise. BTW...LOVE the new look here!

Jason and Laura Roe said...

looks like fun! I love your new design on your blog! Very cute:)

Rhiannon said...

Looks like fun! Missing my kido's!