Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Problems

I have no idea what is wrong with our computer but it won't allow me to view any blogs even myown. So I have yet to put up pictures from our vacation, so hopefully we can figure out what is going on so I can see all our blogs again. The weird thing is that it worked before going to NY while in NY but once I got home it quit working, If anyone has any ideas of what to try please let me know. (it shows a page can not be displayed) Well to top it all off Tanner has another ear infection as well as a very sore throat, plus I have been busy getting my house back in order and getting our laundry done.


Just a few previews of the sunset!!!


2 comments:

Joanna said...

Sorry you are having prob's! If it ever gets working again, I tagged you on my blog - feel free to do it if you want. I hope you had a nice vacation!!! I'm excited to see all your pix when you get things fixed.

Nate has tubes in his ears. He has allergies really bad here - Zurtec is over the counter now so I've been giving him that (usually the gen. brand) & I also have him on Nasonex. He hasn't had any more ear infections since I've been giving him those med's every day. Something to try if you want. :)

Maria said...

Emily- It sounds like you had a great trip to Ny. We are actually moving to New Jersey in about three weeks and my sister merry lives in NY so it will be fun to get to go there sometimes.
I went to doctor Bingham at Colom and Carney. I have heard that Dr. Thomas is great too. They are both ladies. And I have heard that Dr. J at wadley is really good. His real name is hard to say so people just call him Dr. J. I hope that is helpful.
It was fun to hear from you.
Maria