Saturday, July 14, 2007

Vacation Lots of Pictures

Just some pictures of our trip




The next morning I woke to find this! Makena had a slumber party with Remi and Asia as she had slept on the plane and wasn't quite ready for bed when i was. I walked out of the bedroom where I was sleeping to find the 3 kids in the bed and Lacie on the floor at the food of the bed....:)








Hyrum and Ballerina Makena

Lacie, Makena and Remi




The kids and made a "cave" under the desk in the spare bedroom, It was so cute to see them play so nicely together



Makena and Remi just got done rolling on the floor together. Silly kids

The Willow Park in Logan, We went and let the kids play while I visited with our good friend Cameron
Our good friends Cameron and Nicole!!



We beat Lacie and the kids back to Hyrums appartment, so we went to 7-11 to let Makena go potty and we ended up getting a treat to hold us over till they got home. She wanted me to take a picture of her sucker.











Before I got Tanner out of his seat. He had those eyes of PLEASE let me out mom!



after letting him out!!



The day Makena starting getting her fever she did really well with medician in her and so we went to visit Little Nanny (gran) and had lunch with Aunt Patty and Aunt Gail and Gran!! We love you Gran


Gran and her girls!! l-r Aunt GailAnn, Aunt Patty, Gran, Lori

While in Logan I bought the girls matching Cinderella shirts and Remi a spiderman shirt!! They all looked so cute!


No comments: