Friday, June 01, 2007

College Bound!!

After many years of going back and forth on whether or not to go to college TJ had finally made the choice and is going to start college!! I"m so happy for him and I know that he will be a great student and with everything online he doesn't have to go to the college and take that time away from his family or job. I know he is going to be busy studying but I know that he will do just fine!! He will be getting his BS in business administration from Colorado Tech University. He should be done in 3 years with his associates as well as his bachelors. I will keep everyone updated with his progress and whatnot!!! So keep a prayer in your hearts as he starts this new adventure!!!

1 comment:

Rhiannon said...

YEAH! Congrats! I am so happy for you to be going back. It's going to be fun huh....