Friday, October 06, 2006

Makena's Party!

Makena wanted Pizza for dinner so it was set. I made homemade pizza and it was so good!!!! I know most of you know I don't cook and so this has been such a great learning experience for me and I think I am doing so good at it!!!
Tanner was in no mood to let me feed him so I gave in and let him feed himself. He had so much fun.

We did make her cake again this year. It did come from a box but I still consider it homemade!!! Of all the things to choose from she chose Scooby-Doo

She got some new pants and shirts as well as new undies and socks!!! Just what she needed

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That cake is really cute! I consider store bought cakes from a box homemade too. LOL That's cute she wanted Scooby-do on it. What a funny girl! Did you do her hair in braids? She looks like she had a fun party!

Emily said...

Nope not in braids, We had to put Tanner in the tub after dinner so the thought she had to get in as well. So her hair is just wet from that

Michelle said...

Oh oops! Sorry Emily. She's still adorable with wet hair. :)