Friday, June 16, 2006

Emily's sick

Well after 4 months of having this pain in the middle of my chest andback, and now that we finally have insurance again, i went in and had it looked at. Its not my heart thankgoodness but its my gullbladder and it looks like i have Gull stones pretty bad that they want to do surgery ASAP. I woke up this morning around 3 and was doubled over in pain for almost an hour before it eased up enough so i could get some sleep. I had an ultrasound on Monday of this past week and finally got the results today and thats what is causing this pain. So we called the hospital in Paris and Texarkana tx today and both surgens had the day off so I have to make it through the weekend and go in monday to talk with them and probably have the surgary on Mon or Tues of next week. Keep me in your prayers that all goes well and i'll be back on my feet quickly. My SIL and her family are coming down from ST. Louis to be here with Kena and to help when TJ has to go back to work. I"ll keep everyone updated as we find out more and when it all takes place

No comments: